BigHand offers technology solutions for busy legal professionals that provide data and insights to increase value and profits. Through technology, insight and experience, we deliver success for our clients future. We enable our clients to give their customers a better experience while empowering their people to be their best.
We make big happen for our customers.
In Lebanon, we partner with Digitus Consultants who enable us secure top talent across Lebanon. Joining the BigHand team via Digitus will mean joining a values-driven business, we have these at the centre of everything we do. Our BigHanders are dedicated to building a culture where we win together, we learn, we give back, we believe in each other and we find the fun. We are proud to have ranked in Great Places to Work top 50 “UK’s Best Workplaces” list for 6 years.
About the role
What you’ll do
What we’re looking for
What we offer (via Digitus)
- 15 days holiday per year + 3 extra BigHand days off between Christmas & New Year every year
- Various wellbeing benefits including medical insurance, wellbeing leave and Employee Resource Groups (ERG).
- Company-wide Wellness day, for our teams all across the globe to switch off and spend the day doing something to nourish their mental health.
- Opportunities to give back with company volunteer events and individual volunteer days.
- Family benefits including enhanced maternity leave, paternity leave and marriage leave.
- Career growth opportunities and study leave options.
- Remote-working arrangement.
- Growing business with a global presence, growing Lebanon team and a brand new office coming soon (for those who would prefer hybrid-working)!
Our DEI Commitment
We welcome the unique value and individuality that you can bring to BigHand. We are dedicated to recruiting solely based on capability and potential regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, military status or physical ability. Our BigHanders are dedicated to advancing our culture of belonging by embracing differing viewpoints, opinions, thoughts, and ideas.