BigHand offers technology solutions for busy legal professionals that provide data and insights to increase value and profits. Through technology, insight and experience, we deliver success for our clients future. We enable our clients to give their customers a better experience while empowering their people to be their best.
We make big happen for our customers.
In Lebanon, we partner with Digitus Consultants who enable us secure top talent across Lebanon. Joining the BigHand team via Digitus will mean joining a values-driven business, we have these at the centre of everything we do. Our BigHanders are dedicated to building a culture where we win together, we learn, we give back, we believe in each other and we find the fun. We are proud to have ranked in Great Places to Work top 50 “UK’s Best Workplaces” list for 6 years.
About the role
As a Senior Developer, you’ll play an important role in the development of new and existing BigHand products. As part of a high performing Agile team you will be writing new software to help your team continuously deliver new features. Quality is key for BigHand and you will need to take personal pride in writing clean, testable code that your team is proud of.
The successful developer will have good communication ability along with knowledge of some of the technologies used by the team such as .NET 4.5+, Angular, SQL, Entity Framework, MVC, HTML5, Prism and WPF.
What you’ll do
- Develops new software products and services.
- Maintains and enhances the existing BigHand products and services.
- Takes ownership for delivering high quality software.
- Develops their skill and competence in both the products and technology.
- Architectural and design input to our applications.
- Mentor/support and develop fellow team members.
- Embraces the agile development framework and way of thinking.
- To prioritise the team working together above all else.
- To lead by example on all of the above responsibilities.
What we’re looking for
- C# .NET 4.x
- Object-Oriented design and SOA
- Web Services (WCF, RESTful)
- MVC, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, SPA
- T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Unit testing and Test Driven Development
What we offer (Via Digitus)
- 15 days holiday per year + 3 extra BigHand days off between Christmas & New Year every year.
- Various wellbeing benefits including medical insurance, wellbeing leave and Employee Resource Groups (ERG).
- Company-wide Wellness day, for our teams all across the globe to switch off and spend the day doing something to nourish their mental health.
- Opportunities to give back with company volunteer events and individual volunteer days.
- Family benefits including enhanced maternity leave, paternity leave and marriage leave.
- Career growth opportunities and study leave options.
- Brand new office coming soon!
Our DEI Commitment
We welcome the unique value and individuality that you can bring to BigHand. We are dedicated to recruiting solely based on capability and potential regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, military status or physical ability. Our BigHanders are dedicated to advancing our culture of belonging by embracing differing viewpoints, opinions, thoughts, and ideas.