BigHand offers technology solutions for busy legal professionals that provide data and insights to increase value and profits. Through technology, insight and experience, we deliver success for our clients future. We enable our clients to give their customers a better experience while empowering their people to be their best.
We make big happen for our customers.
We are a business driven by our values and have these at the centre of everything we do. Our BigHanders are dedicated to building a culture where we win together, we learn, we give back, we believe in each other and we find the fun. We are proud to have ranked in Great Places to Work top 50 “UK’s Best Workplaces” list for 6 years.
About the role
Our Website Coordinator will own, manage and execute the end-to-end user experience of BigHand's website. Creating landing pages, improving user journeys, sourcing digital assets, supporting our SEO-content plans, and identifying and advocating for new website features is just a snippet into the life of our Website Coordinator.
You will have a heavy focus on collaboration whilst focused primarily on the continued improvement of our website. This role takes a marketing-first approach, whilst partnering with an external web development agency, you will be the creative mind behind our site.
Be a key part in accelerating our efforts toward being a demand-generation engine. Our goal is to move people through the sales pipeline and our website is a key part of that process.
What you’ll do
- Create new landing pages/layouts using our website’s CMS, and publish content as needed.
- Identify website feature and template opportunities for improved user journey and conversion.
- Track and report on website analytics, using the data to make future web improvement/business decisions.
- Influence the evolution of site features and best practices, maintaining CMS templates and playbooks for website.
- Work with the Content team to create on-brand and SEO-friendly written content across the website.
- Work with Product Marketing Managers to bring website content and media up to date and representative of the latest features and benefits.
- Research and review competitive and cutting-edge websites for insight into the latest trends, creative techniques, and functionality and make recommendations based on research.
- Establish and enforce website content guidelines as well as digital asset management.
- Analyse internal and external customer needs, address customer feedback, and participate in optimization projects to improve the presentation of digital content.
What we’re looking for
- A well-rounded website marketer: prior experience owning, developing and executing on website strategy. This role will do it all!
- 3 years experience managing a website’s CMS, as an editor or publisher (not as a developer).
- A marketing mindset: this is not a technical/development role.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing (hyperlinking/styling only).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to gather, understand and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Photoshop for image editing and web optimization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities and balance multiple assignments.
What we offer
- 15 days vacation per year + 2 personal days to take for anything you like!
- 10 paid holidays, including 4 floating holidays
- 3 additional BigHand days off between Christmas & New Year every year
- Wellbeing benefits including medical, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Company-wide Wellness day, for our teams all across the globe to switch off and spend the day doing something to nourish their mental health
- Opportunities to give back with company volunteer events and individual volunteer days
- Career growth opportunities and study leave options
- Family benefits including enhanced parental leave and fertility support
- Financial benefits including 401K with employer match, short-term disability, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Fully remote working
- Growing business with a global presence and a true focus on work-life balance
Our DEI Commitment
We welcome the unique value and individuality that you can bring to BigHand. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to recruiting solely based on capability and potential regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, military status or physical ability. Our BigHanders are dedicated to advancing our culture of belonging by embracing differing viewpoints, opinions, thoughts, and ideas.