BigHand offers technology solutions for busy legal professionals that provide data and insights to increase value and profits. Through technology, insight and experience, we deliver success for our clients future. We enable our clients to give their customers a better experience while empowering their people to be their best.
We make big happen for our customers.
In Lebanon, we partner with Digitus Consultants who enable us secure top talent across Lebanon. Joining the BigHand team via Digitus will mean joining a values-driven business, we have these at the centre of everything we do. Our BigHanders are dedicated to building a culture where we win together, we learn, we give back, we believe in each other and we find the fun. We are proud to have ranked in Great Places to Work top 50 “UK’s Best Workplaces” list for 6 years.
About the role
Sitting in the Product Operations and Support Team, the primary duty of the Consultant is to become a technical SME for BigHand’s products, primarily focusing on our Workflow, Resource Management and Document products.
Covering technical and configuration incidents, spanning across BigHand solutions and underlying technologies, the role will ensure case management process adherence, successfully driving client incidents towards a resolution, liaising with Account Management, Customer Success, Products and Development teams to improve customer experience and product adoption.
The Consultant will work with and log all problems, incidents and requests in the established CRM tool, and resolve problems and client issues according to the management processes.
This role will work within the hours of 14:00 - 21:00 Lebanon local time to support with a large number of clients across North America.
What you’ll do
- Provide Support during on-boarding, Go Live and BAU to BigHand clients, following documented processes.
- Act as a point of escalation for client related issues, working closely to diagnose and resolve incidents.
- Carry out complex investigations focused on restoring and enabling product functionality.
- Become a Technical Subject Matter Expert for BigHand’s products, developing a deep understanding of the products, use cases, best practices, functional/non-functional requirements, and client base.
- Manage the end-to-end case lifecycle, working with BigHand Onboarding, Customer Success, Development and Account Management teams towards a suitable resolution.
- Create or update documentation, guides or other tasks within the support area (e.g. internal or external technical knowledgebase, known problems, defects, resolutions).
- Carry out deep dive technical investigations, liaising with client support teams to identify the root cause, contributing factors, and implementing appropriate mitigation measures.
- Identify product and service improvement opportunities, documenting and championing internally to enhance BigHand’s product portfolio.
What you'll bring
- Capable of troubleshooting and problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- High attention to details, great communications skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Has experience supporting cloud-based technologies and multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Has experience of following processes with a strong attention to detail and an analytical approach.
- Has the ability to understand and break down complex problems and methodically work towards a solution.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people, with strong listening and questioning skills.
- Strong organisation skill and a proactive and positive attitude to finding solutions.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems, networks, and communication protocols.
- Strong experience working with IIS, .Net technologies, Active Directory, Citrix, Terminal Server, Virtualisation and MS SQL Server and Mobile Device Management software.
- Strong experience working Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL, XML, carrying out SQL performance analysis.
- Experience working with Sysinternals tools when carrying out complex troubleshooting.
- Has strong communication skills and is confident in presenting technical information.
What we offer (via Digitus)
- 15 days holiday per year + 3 extra BigHand days off between Christmas & New Year every year
- Various wellbeing benefits including medical insurance, wellbeing leave and Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Company-wide Wellness day, for our teams all across the globe to switch off and spend the day doing something to nourish their mental health
- Opportunities to give back with company volunteer events and individual volunteer days
- Family benefits including enhanced maternity leave, paternity leave and marriage leave
- Career growth opportunities and study leave options
- Remote-working arrangement
- Growing business with a global presence, growing Lebanon team and a brand new office coming soon (for those who would prefer hybrid-working)!
Our DEI Commitment
We welcome the unique value and individuality that you can bring to BigHand. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to recruiting solely based on capability and potential regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, military status or physical ability. Our BigHanders are dedicated to advancing our culture of belonging by embracing differing viewpoints, opinions, thoughts, and ideas.